Picked this up on Facebook from Monica Weis Elmore via Nancy Magill Smith:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, combine 1 stick melted butter, 1 yellow cake mix, and 1 egg.
- Mix well and spread into a greased 9×13 glass dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine 2 eggs, an 8oz block of softened cream cheese and a pound of powdered sugar.
- Blend well and pour over cake mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, cool and enjoy!